Updated: Oct 14, 2021
Here is a list of what you need to get started:
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cups butter, melted
1 1/2 cups white sugar
3 teaspoons Vanilla extract
3 large eggs
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup pumpkin puree
1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1) Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 8x8 inch baking pan. In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. In a completely seperate bowl, mix together the butter, sugar, vanilla extract, and add the eggs one at a time.
2) Slowly add the flour mixture and whisk well. Divide this into two separate bowls.
3) Into one bowl of batter mix in cocoa powder and chocolate chips. In the second bowl of batter, mix in the pumpkin puree and all of our fresh autumn spices.
4) Spread 1/2 of the chocolate batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan, and follow with 1/2 of the pumpkin batter. Repeat the layers, ending with a pumpkin layer, and drag a kitchen knife or small spatula gently through the layers in a swirling motion, to create a marbled appearance.
5) Bake in the preheated oven until the brownies begin to pull away from the sides of the pan, and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Cool in the pan, cut into squares, and serve.
Note: DO NOT REFRIDGERATE afterwards. They will lose their moisture and harden. The brownies won't be any good if you want more tomorrow.