The BEST Hot Chocolate!
Updated: Dec 17, 2021
Delicious Homemade Hot Chocolate! This is perfect for these cold autumn nights!
Here is what you will need:
4 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate bar
2 cups Whole Milk
¼ Cup Brown Sugar
1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1 Teaspoon Nancy's Pumpkin Spice Mix
1) Chop up the chocolate bar into small pieces.
2) Heat the milk in a saucepan over medium heat.
3) Once the Milk begins to bubble, add the chocolate and whisk until smooth. For every 2 oz of chocolate, you will need a cup of milk. Add the brown sugar and vanilla extract and continue to whisk.
4) Once Steaming hot, pour into your favorite mug.
5) Garnish with marshmallows & pumpkin spice
6) Put on your favorite movie and enjoy!